Grant Application Guidelines:
- Music Is Unity supports emancipated foster youth, ages 15 to 23 in the United States.
- To apply for a grant the applicant’s organization must have a program(s) that supports EMANCIPATED FOSTER YOUTH in the above age range. The organization/program must assist in at least one of the following areas:
- Housing Aid and Assistance
- Job Placement
- Career Skill Development
- Legislative Reform
- Mental and Psychological Counseling
- Music Is Unity awards grants to 501(c) 3 non-profit organizations, as well as organizations with a 501 (c) 3 fiscal sponsor.
- Grants range from $5,000-$25,000
How to Apply:
- Please submit a letter of inquiry (2 pages or less) providing an overview of the organization/program. Please provide the following information:
- Organization’s mission statement
- Date of creation/years in service
- Overview of programs, including population served
- Significant accomplishments/highlights
- How grant funds will be used
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Previous fiscal year budget
- Contact information (Name, title, phone, address, and email)
- Previous financial audits-or-tax reporting (to be used to determine expense percentages)
Email letter of inquiry to:
If your organization is a possible grant candidate, we will contact you within 4 to 6 weeks upon receiving your letter.
DEADLINE: Music Is Unity awards grants year round.